- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- garlic (I like a bunch)
- black pepper
- 2 teaspoons madeira wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, saute mushrooms and garlic in 1 teaspoon butter until tender.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until pink.
- Transfer to bowl.
- In same saucepan melt remaining 2 teaspoons butter.
- Slowly mix in cream.
- Stir in shrimp and mushroom mixture and black pepper.
- Simmer over very low heat until thick.
- Just before serving stir in wine.