Recipe by lazyme
The McIlhenny Company, maker of Tabasco sauce since the mid 1800's, recently expanded its line of fiery pepper sauces. Don't feel you have to stick with the traditional red sauce; instead, try chipotle, green, habanero or garlic pepper. From Party Nuts!
- 2 cups pecan halves, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss until the pecans are completely coated with the mixture.
- Transfer the nuts to the prepared sheet and arrange the pecans in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and cook, stirring often, until lightly colored and dried out, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, immediately loosen the nuts with a metal spatula and set aside to cool before serving.