Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for gifts and parties!
Make and share this Cajun Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat butter and oil in medium pan over low heat.
- Add Worcestershire, Tabasco, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir and simmer gently over low heat to meld the flavors--2 to 3 minutes.
- Add nuts and toss to coat well. Spread nuts on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- Pour the hot nuts in bowl and toss with the coarse salt. Spread on baking sheet again, and cool to room temperature store in air-tight container.