- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat butter and oil in medium pan over low heat.
- Add Worcestershire, Tabasco, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir and simmer gently over low heat to meld the flavors--2 to 3 minutes.
- Add nuts and toss to coat well. Spread nuts on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- Pour the hot nuts in bowl and toss with the coarse salt. Spread on baking sheet again, and cool to room temperature store in air-tight container.