- 1 lb catfish fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees and spray baking pan.
- In small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Brush the fish with the seasoned oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the remaining oil and spead evenly on fish fillets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.