Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little kick to your catfish!
- 1 lb catfish fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees and spray baking pan.
- In small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Brush the fish with the seasoned oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the remaining oil and spead evenly on fish fillets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
This was great! I also used 2 lbs of catfish nuggets. I had to triple the seasoning/nut mixture to have enough to cover all the fish though. My fish picky husband even loved it! The only thing I added was some garlic salt.
I made this using catfish nuggets. I think I had a little too much oil for the amount of fish, so the final mix of oil, pecans, and spices was very rich. It still tasted fabulous.
Made exactly as directed. It was spicy and delicious. Will make again.