Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
We like everything a little spicy. Great for any party.
Make and share this Cajun Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- Pour into an ungreased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in air-tight containers.
Everyone loved it!!! I did add a bit more tabasco though... about 1 tsp total. thanks!!!!!!
It's going in the Faves and Raves Cookbook. Great, great stuff ! I followed your recipe exactly - DH L-O-V-E-D it.