Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
We like everything a little spicy. Great for any party.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- Pour into an ungreased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in air-tight containers.
Everyone loved it!!! I did add a bit more tabasco though... about 1 tsp total. thanks!!!!!!
It's going in the Faves and Raves Cookbook. Great, great stuff ! I followed your recipe exactly - DH L-O-V-E-D it.