Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over pork chops in shallow glass dish.
- Marinate 10 or 15 minutes while heating grill or broiler.
- Place marinated pork chops on grill or under broiler (on medium) for 7 to 10 minutes per side, brushing marinade on chops as they are turned.
- Be careful not to overcook.
A fabulous dish, even though my husband forgot to buy the marmalade and we (without any tantrums) substituted mango jam. I love a sauce, so I reduced the marinade, and spooned some of that over. We had these on mashed potatoes with horseradish
Another winner! I used orange-ginger marmalade and substituted chives for the green onions. Thanks for the tip "do not overcook" you do have to watch them. Glad you're back Dancer your recipes are excellent and I have had many great meals thanks to you
My family's tongue was dancing (very spicy, but it was my fault-top of the spice jar came loose and spilled almost a whole tbsp of cayenne pepper in my marinade )while eating this. But It was excellent! I didn't have green onions but it was still good. :) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grill them coz it started raining so I bake them instead and still came out tasting great. Thank you for a great recipe.