Top Review by JustJanS
A fabulous dish, even though my husband forgot to buy the marmalade and we (without any tantrums) substituted mango jam. I love a sauce, so I reduced the marinade, and spooned some of that over. We had these on mashed potatoes with horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over pork chops in shallow glass dish.
- Marinate 10 or 15 minutes while heating grill or broiler.
- Place marinated pork chops on grill or under broiler (on medium) for 7 to 10 minutes per side, brushing marinade on chops as they are turned.
- Be careful not to overcook.