Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted per request
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb andouille sausage, casings removed, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly sprayed 9x5 inch loaf pan; gently pat down.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until the loaf is firm and the top is lightly browned.
- Let stand in pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the loaf from pan and slice to serve.
Absolutely amazing! Was definitely worth the time it took to make. I will definitely be making this again!