This came from an old cookbook that belonged to my mom.
Make and share this Cajun Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, Tabasco sauce, Cajun seasoning, worcestershire sauce, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and eggs.
- Form mixture into 1/2 in size meatballs and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Remove meatballs from oven and transfer to paper towels to dran fat. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together barbecue sauce and peach preserves until well blended.
- Place warm meatballs in a serving dish and cover with sauce. Toss meatballs thoroughly to coat with sauce. Serve warm.
I have to give this recipe a mixed review. We loved the meatballs although I had to reduce the amount of worcestershire sauce to 1 Tbsp because it's all I had. On the other hand we found the sauce much too sweet. I will be making the meatballs again, they were so tender and tasty, but next time with a different sauce.