Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Butterfly618 says "I use it on almost anything". I found this recipe on Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Butterfly618. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix altogether.
Yummy!!! Made BLT and spread this on. Made it with Greek plain yogurt.
Nice and spicy! I made it up in the morning to serve with dinner. Just the right amount of heat and flavor. Thanks for posting the recipe, I'll be making it again.
I made this as a dipper for my bloomin onion.. Yum!