- Wash the potatoes and cut into 1" squares. LEAVE the skins on the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot for 15-20 minutes or until the skins freely separate from the potatoes.
- A few minutes prior to draining the potatoes, put the butter, salt, pepper, and cream cheese in a small bowl and microwave until soft.
- Add the Mrs. Dash seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- When the potatoes are done, drain the water from them but leave them in the pot.
- Pour the cheese/butter/seasoning mixture on top.
Add milk, a little at a time, until the consistency is as you like it.
- Mix thoroughly with a potato masher, adding up to more milk if desired.
- Serve hot.