Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recently had one of these . . . and now a (vodka) martini fan! It's for those who like spicy drinks! Can't find Pepper Vodka? Try Beautiful BC's homemade version http://www.recipezaar.com/230684
- 1 ounce peppar vodka
- 2 ounces regular vodka
- 1 dash dry vermouth
- 1 large jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 1 trappey's white tabasco chili pepper (optional)
- Mix vodka and vermouth with ice, stir briskly and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with jalapeño stuffed olive.
- Note: I've been unable to locate peppar voda so I've been making my own, using Recipe #272674.