Recipe by Krystal-Belle
This is so good! I looked for a good recipe for maple glaze for chicken or fish or *whatever* that had the ingredients that I had on hand, but I just couldn't find the right one, so I created this extremely simple recipe myself and it was a success. I guess sometimes, to find the right answers, you have to look within!
Top Review by Stefanie828
I made this last night for dinner and it was so easy!! I put a little too much cajun seasoning but that was easily remedied by adding more maple syrup. I don't own a grill, so I baked the fish. So good..definitely making again. Baked at 350 for 20 minutes
- 1⁄8 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 tablespoon cajun seasoning (can use more or less depending on whether or not you want a sweeter or spicier piece of meat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together except for fish. Spoon mixture over fish.
- Place fish into shallow pan (sprayed heavily with cooking spray) and sautee with onions if desired for about 3-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side. Add more of the syrup mixture if you want.
- Best served with rice.
- ***Can also marinate fish for a few hours for maximum flavor.