1/1 Photo of Cajun Mahi Mahi With Fruit Salsa
I saved this recipe ages ago because I wanted to try it. Storing it here now so that I can find it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mixed fruit, chopped (cantaloupe, grapes, kiwifruit, etc)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix the seasoning .
- 3Sprinkle the seasoning on fish.
- 4Heat oil in pan and sear the fish on both sides.
- 5Put in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes. Fish should be firm to the touch.
- 6Arrange the fish on the plates and put the salsa on top of the fish.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Mahi Mahi With Fruit Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: