Recipe by Mommie Cooks
A special occasion dish that cooks up quick and tastes delicious!
Top Review by jacksprat11
Yummy Family Dinner. This was a dinner that my whole family enjoyed, which is rare. I have a 3 and 5 year old so they are definitely picky eaters. I didn't have bell pepper so I used Snow Peas and Penne and twice the amount of cream to make it more saucy. Then I tossed the pasta with the sauce and it turned out very good! I would suggest using a little less Ole Bay and Cajun Spices if cooking for kids. :) This recipe would also be great with chicken, which we will try next time. Thanks for the Recipe!!
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1 bell pepper, any Color, Chopped
- 3 green onions, Chopped
- 3⁄4 cup broth (Chicken, Seafood, or Veggie will work)
- 1 teaspoon cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb lobster
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook up your bacon in a small frying pan over medium heat. Remove the bacon and drain off the fat, reserving about a tablespoon.
- To the pan add in your garlic and pepper. Cook it up on medium heat for about two to three minutes.
- Add in the green onions. Let cook for an additional minute.
- Chop up your bacon and add it to the pan along with the broth.
- Now add in your spices; the cajun, old bay, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, oregano, and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to heat back up and then turn your heat down to medium low. Add in your lobster and allow it about three to five minutes to heat up completely.
- Last up, add in your cream.
- Serve your finished lobster over fresh cooked pasta with a few pinches of parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of chopped green onions over the top.