Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and tasty dish that's quick to put together and cook-up. Adjust the Chachere's for personal desire for spice. Good for summer when a heavy sauce just won't do.
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning (cajun seasoning)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 lb spaghetti (cooked and kept warm)
- Saute onions and garlic in butter and oil.
- Add chicken and seasonings and lemon juice, stir well.
- Simmer on med-low for 20 minutes, until juices run clear.
- There should be a slight sauce, but not too much liquid.
- Add chicken to spaghetti.
- Deglaze pan with white wine- allow to reduce so the finished product isn't too liquidy.
- Add the wine reduction to the chicken and spaghetti and toss well.
- Serve with parmesan cheese (optional).
Tasty and healthy!
This was very nice, perfect for those times when you don't want a red sauce or a heavy sauce. The flavor from the cajun and lemon pepper sesonings complemented the chicken well. I used Penzey's cajun sasoning. I also used about half a pound of spaghetti instead of a full pound.
I left out the onions, used 2 chicken breasts and 2 garlic cloves. I also used a generic cajun seasoning and ran out of spaghetti so used Pipe Rigate. It was served with a tomato/cucmber salad with a white balsamic dressing. All very yummy and took ten minutes less to make than suggested in the recipe! Delicious, will make again. Thanks for posting!