Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another simple & tasty dish from my Take 5 ingredients book.
- 800 g lamb backstraps, sliced into strips
- 1⁄4 cup cajun seasoning (to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Brush lamb strips with a little oil then roll in cajun seasoning and thread onto oiled bamboo skewers.
- Cook skewers on a heated, oiled BBQ plate until browned on all sides and cooked to your liking.
- While lamb is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients adding a little water to thin if needed.
- Serve lamb skewers with dressing.
Quick and delicous! Only change I made was that I couldn't get fresh coriander so used about a 1/4 of a cup of the coriander sold in a tube.