Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an appetizer from Razzle Dazzle recipes. The recipe is a restaurant recipe from Old Alligator Grill.
- 8 jalapeno peppers, fresh
- 8 medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 8 slices bacon
- monterey jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
- sour cream
- Cut tops off of jalapeno peppers and remove seeds.
- Stuff pepper with small amount of cheese, then 1 shrimp and then fill the remainder with more cheese.
- Wrap pepper with a strip of bacon, using a toothpick to secure in place.
- Place each "kiss" on a broiler pan.
- Broil until bacon is crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve on a plate with sour cream for the dipping.
These were great. I couldn't get the bacon as crispy as i wanted with out starting my oven on fire. But i will definatly make again. Thanks!