Usually jambalaya calls for rice, but this is an amazing pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 links hot Italian sausage, sliced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked according to package directions in salted boiling water
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Saute sausage and chicken until browned and cooked through.
- 3Season well with cajun seasoning.
- 4Add onion and saute until cooked.
- 5Add wine and adjust seasoning.
- 6Add broccoli and shrimp.
- 7Cover and steam until broccoli is bright green and shrimp is pink and cooked.
- 8Stir in drained hot pasta.
- 9Heat through and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 242.5 mg
- Sodium 976.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 58.5 g