Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Usually jambalaya calls for rice, but this is an amazing pasta dish.
Make and share this Cajun Jambalaya Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 links hot Italian sausage, sliced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked according to package directions in salted boiling water
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute sausage and chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Season well with cajun seasoning.
- Add onion and saute until cooked.
- Add wine and adjust seasoning.
- Add broccoli and shrimp.
- Cover and steam until broccoli is bright green and shrimp is pink and cooked.
- Stir in drained hot pasta.
- Heat through and serve immediately.