Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
i got this recipe from a friend of a friend in Louisiana
- 1 lb ground sausage (hot if you dare)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups corn
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- preheat oven to 425.
- brown bacon; remove and sautee onion in fat until clear. (reserve and add bacon later).
- brown sausage and drain well, add tomatoes,corn, onion and reserved bacon and heat through on stovetop.
- place mixture in a 12X9 pyrex dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs until well covered .
- bake 25-35 minutes or until brown.