I came up with this recipe while deployed to southern Spain. The guys from my unit love them. They are bigger, taste better and are less expensive than the high end pre made ones from the store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together. I mix it all with my hands for between 10 to 15 minutes. A machine mixer would work fine too.
- 2Place meat and spice mix into sealable plastic bag and refridgerate over night.
- 3Prepare the grill for direct medium heat.
- 4Seperate the meat into 9 or 10 equal parts. Pat meat by hand until about 3/4 inch thick.
- 5Grill until clear juice comes to the surface. Turn and grill the same on the second side. Serve them how you like your burgers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
zatarain cajun seasoning
garlic pepper seasoning