My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in oil and butter over medium high heat until golden.
- 2Add ham, potatoes, oregano, thyme, and cajun seasoning.
- 3Cover and cook over medium heat 8 minutes.
- 4Remove cover, add green chilis and cook until potatoes are tender and browned and crusty.
- 5Stir, scraping up browned bits and adding more oil if necessary.
- 6Add green onions, adjust seasonings and cook 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Ham Hash
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 135.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 22.2 g