A recipe from Rachael Ray. Something I'll probably try soon with tortilla chips :p
Make and share this Cajun Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 avocados
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 5 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a serving bowl, mash together the avocados, lemon juice and salt.
- Fold in the remaining vegetables and seasonings.
- Serve with the tortilla chips.