Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make a great little snack or hors d'oeuvres with a little heat that melts into your mouth. Tip: you can use tooth picks to secure the bacon on the pepper. Here is what you need:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 -6 ounces of grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 12 large jalapenos, seeded and cut in half
- 1 lb bacon, cut in thirds
- Mix well the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff the already halved jalapenos.
- Top with a slice of bacon.
- Grill until cheese has started to melt.