Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
This was pretty good and very easy. The spices didn't stick to the shrimp as well as I thought they would, and it had sort of a gritty texture, but the flavor was good. Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, shelled,deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- cooking oil, as needed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon good-quality chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Light the grill or preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the seasoning ingredients.
- Add the shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Thread the shrimp onto 4 metal skewers and drizzle with lemon juice.
- When ready to grill, lightly brush the grill rack with oil.
- Grill the shrimp until they are cooked through and lightly charred around the edges, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.