Recipe by MsSally
This was a great way to grill shrimp. Slight kick but not overpowering, just good eats. These are also good cold with crackers for appies.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, raw, shelled and deveined, tails intact if you like
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Add shrimp, stir to coat and refridgerate 15 minutes Not longer or shrimp will get rubbery when you cook them.
- Thread onto skewers. Grill over med heat for 2 to 3 mins per side or till shrimp are slightly pink. Remove and enjoy.
- Grilled corn makes a great side for this.