1/4 Photos of Cajun Grilled Pork Tenderloin W/ Bourbon-Mustard Glaze
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
You'll be wishing you made double of this tender and juicy pork tenderloin that is enveloped in an amazing bourbon-mustard glaze. Your guests will be coming back for seconds and thirds! Marguerite, in her Cajun Delights blog says right out that it's "out of this world" delicious and will send your taste buds into orbit, cher!" It's true!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the pork tenderloins and pat dry. Rub them generously with the Cajun rub.
- 2Preheat the grill on medium high heat. Place on grill for a few minutes on high. Sear until grill marks appear on all sides of the pork. Blackening will enhance the flavor.
- 3Turn the grill down to the lowest heat, or move to the side where they will only receive indirect heat. You want to set the grill to about 325 to 350°F Cover the grill, and let the pork cook for about 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, make the glaze by placing all ingredients in a small saucepan and bringing to a boil. Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- 5After 30 minutes on the grill (from Step 3), turn and baste the tenderloin with the bourbon-mustard glaze. Continue grilling for 15 minutes, turn and baste again, and continue grilling for 15 more minutes, for about an hour total.
- 6Insert a meat thermometer and when the pork reaches 150°F, remove to a platter. Cover with foil and let rest about 15 minutes. Slice and serve with extra glaze.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Grilled Pork Tenderloin W/ Bourbon-Mustard Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 314.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 31.7 g