Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Turbo Cooking at Yahoo Groups. These are ready in 12 minutes.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Get Turbo Ready:.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into fourths. Place slices in a plastic bag with all seasoning and toss until coated.
- Let’s Start Turbo Cooking!
- 6 Min Valve CLOSED – Place potatoes in base and add 2 tablespoons of water/Cook on high.
- 6 Min Valve CLOSED – Flip potatoes to uncooked cut side and reduce heat to medium high. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cook until crispy.