Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light magazine.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 ears corn, with husks
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Prepare grill. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pull husks back from corn (do not remove), and scrub silks. Brush butter over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Place corn on grill rack; grill 12 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
Made for Everyday is a Holiday! These we soooo good. The kids did not like, as expected, but the adults loved. I had already made the kids some separate! Great flavor shined in this corn. Thanks!
C'est bien, cher! Wow, this was the best seasoning for corn! I totally cheated: did not roast the corn, just cooked in a pot. (Add one tsp. sugar to a pot of water, bring to a boil, add corn, bring to boil again, turn off heat, cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes.) We just buttered the corn and sprinkled on this wonderful seasoning. DH and guests loved it - in fact one of my guests took the left over seasoning home! for ZWT9 Soup-a-Stars
Great recipe, though I modified by wrapping in foil, to cook in the oven. Summer weather! This was nice and spicy on the tongue - wonderful flavor! Thanks for sharing a great recipe, Nancy's Pantry!