1/1 Photo of Cajun Grilled Chicken
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Tee Lee's Note:
This is from a recipe card for fresh herbs I got at WalMart. Great with potatoes and a salad. Prep time includes 2 hours of marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, crushed or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, crushed or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Baste While Cooking
- 1Using a sharp knife, make 2-3 slits in the flesh of each chicken breast.
- 2Insert a slice of garlic in each slit.
- 3Season each breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Combine paprika, brown sugar, red pepper, oregano, sage and thyme.
- 5Rub chicken with spice mixture; chill 2-24 hours.
- 6Preheat grill to medium.
- 7Mix together oil and lemon juice and brush onto chicken.
- 8Grill for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once, basting with any remaining lemon and oil mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 79.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.7 g