Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Sounds easy and tasty. From southernfoods.com.
Make and share this Cajun Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Slice bacon into bite-sized pieces and put into skillet with onion, garlic, and parsley.
- Saute until onion is soft and slightly brown.
- Add beans, salt, pepper, garlic salt or powder, creole seasoning and sausage.
- Cover and simmer until beans are cooked down with seasonings.
- Water can be added during simmering to keep beans from sticking to pan.
- Cook about 30-45 minutes.
I made with French green beans and sans the sausage. It was very good.