- 4 slices bacon
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 lb sausage, cubed
- 1 large onion, Diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bacon into bite-sized pieces and put into skillet with onion, garlic, and parsley.
- Saute until onion is soft and slightly brown.
- Add beans, salt, pepper, garlic salt or powder, creole seasoning and sausage.
- Cover and simmer until beans are cooked down with seasonings.
- Water can be added during simmering to keep beans from sticking to pan.
- Cook about 30-45 minutes.