These 'shrooms pack plenty of heat thanks to the 1/4 cup of pepper and Tabasco sauce!
Make and share this Cajun Glazed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Trim any woody ends from mushroom stems.
- Wipe trimmed mushrooms with a damp towel.
- Melt butter or margarine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, toss to coat with butter or margarine.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Tabasco sauce.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Cover pan; cook mushrooms, stirring frequently.
- Do not let mushrooms stick to pan.
- Mushrooms are done when butter or margarine seperates from Worcestershire sauce and mushrroms are glazed with a heavy, dark caramel colored sauce, about 20 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, discarding any sauce.
- Serve hot.