1/3 Photos of Cajun Glazed Mushrooms
These 'shrooms pack plenty of heat thanks to the 1/4 cup of pepper and Tabasco sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any woody ends from mushroom stems.
- 2Wipe trimmed mushrooms with a damp towel.
- 3Melt butter or margarine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add mushrooms, toss to coat with butter or margarine.
- 5Stir in Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Tabasco sauce.
- 6Increase heat to medium-high.
- 7Cover pan; cook mushrooms, stirring frequently.
- 8Do not let mushrooms stick to pan.
- 9Mushrooms are done when butter or margarine seperates from Worcestershire sauce and mushrroms are glazed with a heavy, dark caramel colored sauce, about 20 minutes.
- 10Remove with a slotted spoon, discarding any sauce.
- 11Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Glazed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g