1/3 Photos of Cajun Garlic Fingers
I was searching for Canadian Garlic Fingers and came across these addictive little darlings. Vampires beware!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- 2Stir in the minced garlic.
- 3Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Cut the French bread in half lengthwise then cut it cross ways in 1" inch strips.
- 5Dip the bread strips into the butter/garlic mixture soaking all sides.
- 6Place on a cookie sheet.
- 7With a basting brush, brush the rest of the butter/garlic onto bread.
- 8Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- 9Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Garlic Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: