1/1 Photo of Cajun Fries With Dipping Sauce
Spicy and delicious! I usually add more green onions to the dipping sauce. You can doctor it up to your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs white potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning or 1 1/2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 1Heat oven to 425º.
- 2Place first 4 ingredients in a ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat potatoes.
- 3Place potatoes on a baking sheet covered with cooking spray.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- 5Dressing ~ Combine remaining ingredients and serve with fries.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Fries With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 1150.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g