I got this off a Tabasco box. It seems complicated, but it's really easy.
Make and share this Cajun Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced gingerroot
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lb peeled crayfish tails or 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 small onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts
- 3⁄4 cup frozen green pea
- In small bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and 2 tsp Tabasco.
- Mix well; stir in crawfish and set aside.
- In another bowl beat eggs with 1/4 tsp salt, remaining sesame oil, and Tabasco.
- Heat wok or large skillet until hot.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and crawfish mixture.
- Stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until crawfish are done.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add another tbsp oil to wok; add onion.
- Stir-fry 1-2 minutes and remove.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in wok; add egg mixture.
- Stir-fry 1 minute or until done.
- Add cold rice and stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add everything to wok and cook 2 minutes longer.