Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like a little heat on your chicken, then you'll love this one I came up with by combining a couple of unrelated recipes! Dip in ranch or smother with Franks Hot Sauce to really give it a punch!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄2 cup frank's hot sauce
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Put hot sauce in gallon size ziplock bag with chicken and let sit in fridge for up to 2 hours.
- Mix all dry ingredients in another ziplock bag.
- Heat oil in frying pan to medium high, depending on your stove.
- Put chicken from hot sauce into dry ingredients bag and shake to coat.
- Fry until juices run clear (about 20 minutes or so).
TERRIFIC! Even my hot food-phobic husband said it was just right, and I could even kick it up a little next time. This recipe is definitely a keeper!!