- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients together.
- Rub spice mixture over both sides of steak.
- Heat a large nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add steak to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.