1/3 Photos of Cajun Fish Fillets
Make the rub as hot or mild as you wish. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and oil to make a paste.
- 2Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- 3Using the back of a spoon, rub paste mixture evenly over the entire surface of the fish.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat bbq to medium high and grease grill.
- 6BBQ halibut, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side (Alternately, cook fish in a nonstick frypan over medium high heat).
- 7Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of fish.
- 8Remove fish to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.
- 9This rub works equally well with salmon, sea bass or tuna.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.8 mg
- Sodium 555.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 72.4 g