1/3 Photos of Cajun Fish Fillets
Make the rub as hot or mild as you wish. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and oil to make a paste.
- 2Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- 3Using the back of a spoon, rub paste mixture evenly over the entire surface of the fish.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat bbq to medium high and grease grill.
- 6BBQ halibut, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side (Alternately, cook fish in a nonstick frypan over medium high heat).
- 7Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of fish.
- 8Remove fish to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.
- 9This rub works equally well with salmon, sea bass or tuna.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.8 mg
- Sodium 555.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 72.4 g