Make the rub as hot or mild as you wish. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
Make and share this Cajun Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and oil to make a paste.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- Using the back of a spoon, rub paste mixture evenly over the entire surface of the fish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat bbq to medium high and grease grill.
- BBQ halibut, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side (Alternately, cook fish in a nonstick frypan over medium high heat).
- Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of fish.
- Remove fish to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.
- This rub works equally well with salmon, sea bass or tuna.