- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb firm white fish fillet (cod, haddock, or halibut)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add oregano. Add soup, water, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper. Heat to a boil.
- Place fish in soup mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with rice if desired.