Bev. E.'s Note:
I had made this recipe some time ago and misplaced it. I wanted to put in cookbook as not to loose it again. It is very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 lb crawfish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 lbs fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- 1Heat oil and garlic in a skillet.
- 2Add shrimp, crawfish, sausage and seasonings.
- 3When shrimp just turn pink, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- 4Add parmesan cheese and simmer until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- 5Toss with cooked fettucine, garnish with chopped scallions and serve with warm French bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1007.0
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 364.8 mg
- Sodium 874.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 46.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blackened fish seasoning