Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I had made this recipe some time ago and misplaced it. I wanted to put in cookbook as not to loose it again. It is very yummy.
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb andouille sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb crawfish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 lbs fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- Heat oil and garlic in a skillet.
- Add shrimp, crawfish, sausage and seasonings.
- When shrimp just turn pink, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add parmesan cheese and simmer until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Toss with cooked fettucine, garnish with chopped scallions and serve with warm French bread.
Very good. My family really enjoyed this dish. Thanks for sharing.