Recipe by Um Safia
Here is a tasty recipe from the book '500 Low-Carb Recipes' by Danan Carpender. According to the book, each egg half contains 1g of carbs, a trace of fibre & 3g protein.
Top Review by echk0w9
The horseradish is interesting! Traditionally, in the South devilled eggs are made with a sweet pickle relish stirred into the yolk mixture (which I LOVE), so I threw some of that in too.
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Slie the hard boiled eggs in half, carefully remove the yolks &* place them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Stir in the mayo & mustard, then mix until creamy.
- Add the Cajun seasoning & blend well.
- Spoon the mixture back into the hollows in the egg whites.