Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
One of my Granny's recipes.
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 4 green onions, finely chopped (use white and green parts)
- 1⁄4 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups crayfish tails
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup cream
- cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- hot sauce
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute green onions and bell pepper for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add in crawfish; saute for 1 minute or so until light pink.
- Combine eggs, milk, and cajun seasoning/hot sauce to taste in a bowl; add to skillet.
- Scramble until desired doneness is achieved.
- Add more cajun seasoning if necessary; serve immediately.
This is a treat of a recipe. I can't get craw fish here so I subbed artificial lobster - it worked - I cut the recipe back to two eggs and was a bit generous with the lobster. Served with 2 slice multi grain buttered toast. I used Chipotle hot sauce Mmm