1/3 Photos of Cajun Eggs
One of my Granny's recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Saute green onions and bell pepper for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add in crawfish; saute for 1 minute or so until light pink.
- 4Combine eggs, milk, and cajun seasoning/hot sauce to taste in a bowl; add to skillet.
- 5Scramble until desired doneness is achieved.
- 6Add more cajun seasoning if necessary; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 432.7 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: