Recipe by Danny Beason
Spicy Deviled eggsFaye's collection from family friend
Top Review by Derf
Loved these deviled eggs! Rather than use the two peppers, I had some Cajun seasoning so i used that, and sprinkled cayenne over them all. Also added a tiny bit of finely chopped onion. i will make thes again, thanks for the idea, delicious!
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a medium sauce pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water,cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lenghtwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Set aside egg whites mashing with a fork, mix mayonnaise,Dijon-style mustard,salt and black pepper with the egg yolks.
- Fill the holled egg whites halves with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper,adjusting the amount to taste.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.