Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cook time depends on your method for making eggs. For this small batch, I recommend a cold water start, bring to a rolling boil and cook for ten minutes. Drain off hot water and allow to rest in cold water until eggs are cool enough to handle.
- 6 large organic eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- cajun seasoning (your favorite)
- Split eggs, remove yolks and mash with fork.
- Stir in mayo, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe into egg cavities.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of Cajun spice blend.
I made this recipe on 5/6/13 for my SO and myself.Since there was only just the two of us, only half of the recipe was made.My SO is very sensitive to anything with vinegar,the amount was reduced to 1/4 tsp. I've eaten several Deviled Egg recipes,and this is one of the better recipes I've tried. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
Very easy to prepare as expected. With this I used fat-free mayonnaise, and some McCormicks cajon seasoning. Ending result was a nice mid-day snack for lunch. made for PRMR Tag.