Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Home Cooking Magazine
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning, divided
- lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to a bowl; add mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon filling into egg whites.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Place eggs on a lettuce-lined serving platter; sprinkle with parsley.
Great deviled egg variation! We enjoyed the cajun seasoning a lot in this. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
I think it was my first time doing deviled eggs. I used cajun seasoning from Club House. We loved them a lot. Even my son :) And I added more cajun seasoning. It's really cute even though I used a spoon to fill them. Thanks Charlotte :) Made for ZWT 9
Simple and good. I added a little more mayo than called for. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT9.