1/1 Photo of Cajun Cucumber and Onion Salad
4 hrs 5 mins
Adding a little kick to an old favorite. Great at a summer BBQ- easy to make and take!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cucumbers-peeled (if desired-I don't like the bitter taste the peel has) slice thick or thin your preference.
- 2Purple onion sliced thick or thin your preference into rings and rings separated.
- 3Place onion rings in very cold water for a few minutes then drain very well.
- 4Meanwhile mix in a nice serving bowl all remaining ingredients tasting and seasoning or adding more mayo if to thin.
- 5Tasting and adding what is needed for your taste.
- 6Fold in the onions now let sit in the refrigerator for about 2-4 hours. It will become watery in the fridge, so a quick folding with spatula before serving will mix everything back together.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Cucumber and Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 492.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g