Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe from Louisiana Cookin magazine that I am dying to try.
Make and share this Cajun Crawfish Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 4 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 lb louisiana crawfish tail
- 2 1⁄2 cups white rice, cooked
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped, white parts only
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy bottomed Dutch oven.
- Add celery, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and Creole seasoning. Saute for 10 minute.
- Add corn and cook for 15 minute.
- Add crawfish tails and cook for an additional 15 minute
- Gently stir in cooked rice and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and cayenne to taste. Finish with the chopped green onions.