Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 40 ml garlic, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- to taste crawfish fat
- 1 lb crayfish tail
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- to taste cayenne pepper
- 4 cups rice, Cooked
- Saute in margarine the bell pepper, garlic, onion, and celery.
- some of the crawfish fat for flavor.
- Cook for about 30 minutes over a low fire. Add crawfish tails, green onions, 2 T.
- chopped parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper , and 4 cup of cooked rice. I sometimes add a small can of stem and pieces mushrooms.
- Let this steam for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add a little margarine or water if too dry.