Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Amazing!!!! It takes some work, but it is well worth it =) You can also substitute shrimp, chicken, or steak or you can go meatless!
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (needs to be fresh)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning (see ingredients below)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb crawfish tail
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Return pasta to the pot and toss with the olive oil and reserved cooking liquid. Cover to keep warm.
- In a large saute pan or skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, seasoning, salt, and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and cook over high heat until nearly all the alcohol has evaporated.
- Add the cream lemon juice, stirring occasionally until slightly reduced. Add the crawfish tails, stirring to warm through.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese. Stir until is cheese is melted and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in green onions.
- Pour over pasta and top with extra cheese.